1. In a large shallow bowl, whisk together eggs and mustard. Place flour into a large dish and pretzel crumbs combined with spices into another large dish.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).
3. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and pour in oil, tilting so oil covers entire bottom of pan.
4. Working with one piece of chicken at a time, coat chicken first with flour, then with egg mixture and last with pretzel crumbs.
5. Place each piece top-side down in oil.
6. Bake for 45 minutes, uncovered, and remove from oven.
7. Using a spatula to ensure the crumb layer doesn’t fall off, turn the chicken pieces over; return to oven.
8. Bake for an additional 45 minutes.