1. Place flour, butter, and cottage cheese in a large bowl. Wearing gloves, use your hands to mix everything together until it forms a ball of dough. Cover well and place in the fridge for one hour.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius) and spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Set aside.
3. Take a small piece of dough (around the size of a golf ball) and press it between your hands to create a round disc. (If the dough is sticky, wet your hands before rolling the balls.) Fill the center with about
1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon of jam. Close over the sides (like an empanada) and place on the prepared baking sheet. Using a fork, press down the edges of the pastry to seal it. Repeat with
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 20
minutes or until golden brown. Allow
to cool fully before removing from the
5. Store in the fridge for up to one week
or freeze in an airtight container for up to two months.