1. Peel eggplant and cut in one-inch cubes and slice zucchini (unpeeled) into half-inch slices.
2. Remove seeds from peppers and cut into chunks or strips.
3. Slice or dice onions.
4. Dice tomatoes.
5. Heat oil and spread onions and zucchini in large frying pan or saucepan. Cook until onions start to brown.
6. Add remaining vegetables and water.
7. Add salt, pepper, garlic powder and parsley.
8. Cover and simmer about 30 minutes then uncover and continue to cook until most of liquid has evaporated.