1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a cookie sheet with Gefen Parchment Paper.
2. In a large bowl, combine all the vegetables except scallions with 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce. Pour onto prepared cookie sheet in a single layer. Roast in oven for 15 minutes.
3. In a medium bowl, mix 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce with salmon cubes.
4. When vegetables are ready, remove pan from oven and move vegetables over to the side of the pan to create an empty section for the salmon. Place the salmon in a single layer in the middle of the veggies. Put pan back in the oven for 12 minutes.
5. In an extra-large bowl, mix remaining teriyaki sauce and sliced scallions with cooked spaghetti.
6. When salmon is ready, pour all the contents of the pan into the spaghetti bowl and toss carefully to combine.