1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Mix all the crust ingredients together.
3. Spray a pie pan with nonstick spray.
4. Pat down crust mixture in bottom of pie pan with back of a spatula.
5. Bake for 10 min or slightly golden.
6. Sauté onion with the 2 tablespoons olive oil.
7. Take crust out of oven and place lox on bottom, making sure to spread it out so the whole crust is covered.
8. Put sautéed onions on top of the lox.
9. Sauté the mushrooms with the last 2 tablespoons of oil.
10. Put mushrooms on top of onion, making sure that you spread them out evenly.
11. Mix the eggs, milk, nutritional yeast, and spices together with a whisk.
12. Gently pour egg mixture over everything in the pan making sure to not disrupt the layers.
13. Cook in the oven for 1 hour.
14. Serve either chilled or hot.