1. In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise and soy sauce until well blended. Stir in sesame seeds and chill until ready to use.
2. Break crackers up and place in a food processor. Process until fine crumbs are formed, about 30 seconds. Transfer to a large bowl.
3. Cut salmon into one inch cubes. Place salmon in food processor and pulse eight to 10 times to break salmon into small pieces. Transfer to bowl with matzo.
4. Add eggs, 2/3 of scallions, salt, and black pepper.
5. Using hands, gently combine. Form salmon mixture into four cakes.
6. Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook cakes three minutes, then flip over with spatula.
7. Add remaining tablespoon olive oil, if needed. Cook an additional three minutes or until done to preference.
8. To serve, plate salmon cakes, drizzle with soy-mayonnaise dressing and top with reserved scallions.