1. Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the scallions.
2. Sauté until just browning and soft.
3. Set aside to cool.
4. Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix the eggs, farmer cheese, feta cheese, and flour.
5. Use an immersion blender to create a smooth batter.
6. Add the cheese to the scallions and mix together.
7. Heat a very thin layer of oil in a large frying pan and drop a heaping tablespoon of cheese batter to form round discs.
8. Try to flatten out slightly with the back of the spoon.
9. Let fry until the underside is golden brown.
10. Flip, and leave until the bottom edges have browned.
11. Move to a tray lined with paper towels to absorb any excess oil.
12. Serve with sour cream or plain Greek yogurt.