1. Combine dough ingredients and knead until smooth. This can be done by hand. Place dough in saran wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, scrub the squash and tomatoes and slice very thinly. Combine the spices and three tablespoons oil and toss with vegetables until well coated.
3. Take dough out of fridge. Place between two pieces of Gefen Parchment Paper and roll into a large circle. Discard the top parchment paper. Smear reserved one teaspoon oil on the dough, leaving about two inches of the outer edge empty.
4. Neatly place tomatoes in an even circle in the center of the dough. Then, starting from the outer edge, place squash in a slightly overlapping circle, working inward. You can alternate the different colors for a nicer effect.
5. Gently fold the edges up and toward the center, pleating as you go along. Spray the top with cooking spray and sprinkle with coarse salt.
6. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 40 minutes or until golden.