1. Place a large piece of plastic wrap on a cutting board and place the chicken breasts down, spaced a few inches apart.
2. Cover the chicken with more plastic wrap and pound to about 1/4 inch thin with a mallet or heavy pan.
3. Put the flour, whisked egg and matzo meal each in a separate shallow bowl.
4. Season the flour with one-teaspoon kosher salt and add the sesame seeds to the matzo meal.
5. Heat 1/2 inch of oil over medium heat until 375ºF.
6. Meanwhile, coat each chicken breast in flour, shake it off, then egg, drip it off, then matzo meal.
7. Fry chicken breasts in oil for two to three minutes per side or until golden brown. Blot the chicken on a paper towel and sprinkle cooked schnitzel with a little more salt.
8. Serve on sliced baguettes with pickles and slaw!