1. Place the tomatoes in a food processor fitted with the S blade. Pulse until chunky. Transfer to a strainer set atop a bowl, and let drip for 10 minutes.
2. Add the rest of the salsa ingredients to
the food processor and pulse until fine. Add the strained tomatoes and pulse just a few more times to combine.
3. Serve alongside fish, or drizzled on top.
4. To make roasted tomatoes on the vine, place the cherry tomatoes, still on the vine, on a lined baking sheet and drizzle with oil. Set oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit (220 degrees Celsius) and roast just until the skin starts to break open, about 10
minutes. Remove and let cool.
5. When plating, drizzle the plate or the
fish with a balsamic vinegar reduction sauce or sweet sauce, and place a roasted tomato vine alongside the fish for garnish.