1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius).
2. Line three baking sheets with Gefen Parchment Paper. Spray well with cooking spray.
3. To make the nachos: Combine all spices in a small bowl. Cut wraps into eight wedges and lay on prepared baking sheets. Spray wraps generously with
cooking spray and sprinkle with spice mix. Bake for about seven minutes, until golden brown.
4. When all the chips are baked, pile them together on one baking sheet. Top with shredded cheese and sautéed onions.
5. Set oven to broil and broil chips for five to six minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbling.
6. Remove from oven, quickly top with your choice of toppings, and serve alongside guacamole, sour cream, and/or salsa.
– It’s well your worth your time to grate your own cheese. Pre-shredded cheese is treated with an anti-caking agent and won’t melt as well. Nachos are all about that melted cheese!
– Lay your nacho chips in a thin layer on your baking sheet so you have lots of toppings on your chips.
– Measurements don’t matter! Use as much or as little of the toppings as you like.