1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Heat oil in a large Dutch oven over high heat. Brown veal on all sides, five to eight minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
3. Add leek with a sprinkle of salt. Saute, stirring occasionally, until leek is soft and slightly golden brown, about 10 minutes.
4. Add coriander, ginger, mustard and pepper and sauté another two minutes.
5. Add brandy to deglaze; stir to pick up any bits stuck to the pan. Add apple, garlic and thyme and saute for one minute.
6. Return veal to pan and place over apples and leeks. Add cider, honey and stock. Cover and cook in the oven for two to two-and-a-half hours, until soft.