1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Season ribs with salt and pepper. Heat olive oil in a pot over medium-high heat (a Dutch oven is great). Sear ribs until browned on both sides. Remove and set aside. Add onion and garlic and sauté until onion is soft, five to seven minutes.
3. Add wine, Worcestershire, and mustard to the pan and simmer for two to three minutes. Return ribs to pan and add beef stock as needed to cover. Sprinkle with rosemary and thyme. Cover pan and transfer to oven for two hours, until ribs are falling off the bone.
4. Remove the meat from the pan. Once they’re cool enough to handle, shred the meat. Strain the sauce so you still have the onions and mix the meat with the onions. Now you have your filling.
5. Place a spoon of meat on each ravioli round and seal closed into a half moon shape, then pinch the edges together. Ravioli can be frozen at this point.
6. To cook the ravioli, add to boiling water for 20 minutes.
7. Prepare the sauce: Heat oil in a sauté pan over medium heat. Add mushrooms and wine and cook until mushrooms are soft and browned, 10 minutes. Add sauce and stir to combine. Stir in raviolis and enjoy.