1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place whole squash on an oven-safe baking dish and roast for an hour, or until a knife pokes through skin easily. Let cool.
3. Heat oil in a large soup pot over medium heat. Add leeks and cook for about four minutes, or until lightly browned. While leeks are cooking, cut squash in half lengthwise, then scoop out and discard seeds. Scoop out flesh and add to pot with leeks. Add garlic and cook for two minutes.
4. Add four cups broth, pumpkin pie spice, salt, maple syrup, crushed red pepper, orange juice, and wine and bring to a gentle boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
5. Use an immersion blender to blend until smooth. Rewarm before serving, adding more broth to thin, if needed. Garnish with coconut cream and parsley.