1. Dip chicken nuggets in beaten egg, then coat in flour mixture.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the nuggets for two minutes on each side. (To cut time and calories, you can skip the frying. Just leave out the beaten egg, coat the chicken in flour, and place directly in pan to bake with the sauce.)
3. Place chicken in a pan sprayed with cooking spray.
4. Combine ketchup, brown sugar, and water and pour over chicken.
5. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius) for 10–15 minutes (a bit longer if it wasn’t fried first).