1. In a small bowl, combine oil and spices to create a paste.
2. Place sliced onions and chicken in the slow cooker and coat with the spice paste.
3. Cook on high for two to three hours. Lower temperature and continue cooking until shortly before ready to serve.
4. Remove chicken and shred using two forks.
5. Line a baking sheet with Gefen Parchment Paper.
6. Brush both sides of eggplant slices with oil. Sprinkle with salt and place skin-side up on baking sheet.
7. Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 20–30 minutes, until eggplants are golden brown.
8. To assemble: Place a slice of eggplant skin-side down on a serving dish. Spread on prepared chummus. Place shawarma over the chummus. Top with Israeli salad, Israeli pickles, and a drizzle of techinah. Repeat with remaining eggplant slices.