1. Place salmon cubes in a nonreactive bowl and sprinkle with lime juice. Toss to coat and set aside to marinate for about 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, process the tortilla chips in the food processer, using the S blade, until fine crumbs form, and transfer to a shallow dish.
3. Remove salmon from lime juice and pat dry. Place in a bowl together with mayonnaise, and season lightly with salt and pepper. Mix well, making sure the salmon cubes are coated on all sides with mayonnaise.
4. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius). Grease a baking sheet lightly with cooking spray.
5. Dredge each salmon cube in tortilla crumbs, coating evenly on all sides. Place in pan, making sure to leave some space between each cube.
6. Spray salmon cubes lightly with cooking spray and bake for 12 minutes.