1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare a nine- by 13-inch pan and set aside.
2. In a medium-size bowl, combine eggs, ricotta cheese, spinach, and half the shredded mozzarella cheese.
3. Pour a small amount of sauce on the bottom of the pan, just to cover.
4. Place three uncooked noodles on top of sauce. Spread a third of the spinach-cheese mixture on top of the noodles. Pour some sauce on top to cover the cheese mixture. Repeat layers two additional times. Top with a final layer of noodles, sauce, and remaining mozzarella cheese.
5. Pour water around edges of the noodles. The water should come about three-fourths of the way up the sides of the pan. Cover tightly and bake for one hour and 15 minutes.