1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Pat chicken pieces dry. Smear lightly with avocado oil, garlic powder, and salt.
3. Line a roasting pan with Gefen Parchment Paper. Pour crumbs over each piece, coating them fully. Drizzle avocado oil over all.
4. Cover pan and bake for one and a half hours.
5. In a small pot or frying pan, combine all sauce ingredients. Whisk together over medium heat, bringing to a boil; stir continuously until thickened.
6. Remove from heat and pour over chicken; continue baking, uncovered, for an additional half hour.
Notes: Alternatively, you can continue baking chicken uncovered, without sauce, for an additional half hour. After heating sauce, serve on the side as a dipping sauce, or drizzle over chicken before serving. This way, the chicken stays crispier.