1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Coat a standard (12-cup) bundt pan with floured baking spray. Coat well to ensure the cake unmolds easily.
2. In the bowl of an electric mixer, on high speed, whip cream until stiff. Use a rubber spatula to remove whipped cream to a small bowl; set aside. No need to wash bowl before continuing to next step.
3. In the same mixer bowl, on medium speed, beat together eggs and sugar until smooth and creamy, about two minutes. Add vanilla, strawberry extract, and food coloring, if using. Stir on low speed to combine.
4. Add oil and puréed strawberries. Beat to combine. Add flour, pudding mix, and baking powder; stir just to combine. Use a rubber spatula to gently fold in reserved whipped cream.
5. Pour batter into prepared pan; bake for 40–45 minutes, until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
6. Allow cake to cool for 10–15 minutes before removing from pan.
7. Set cake aside to cool completely before topping with vanilla glaze, if desired.
This cake works really well with frozen strawberries, so you can easily make it all year round. To purée strawberries: Completely defrost frozen strawberries; purée in food processor until smooth. You’ll need about 1 cup whole frozen strawberries to make 1/2 cup purée.