1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius). Line an 11x17x1-inch baking sheet with Gefen Parchment Paper.
2. In an electric mixer, beat egg whites on low speed until frothy; then beat in salt. Increase speed to high and continue beating just until soft peaks form.
3. Reduce speed to low and add yolks one at a time, beating briefly after each addition. Add honey and mix briefly, just until combined.
4. Gently fold in almond flour and baking soda.
5. Pour batter into prepared pan and spread evenly with a spatula.
6. Bake for 16 minutes or until slightly golden and cake springs back when pressed lightly with your fingertips.
7. Freeze cake thoroughly before assembling. Once frozen, loosen sides and center of cake carefully with a dull knife.