1. Preheat oven to 375ºF. Line two baking sheets with Gefen Parchment Paper and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl, combine strawberries with lemon juice, sugar, and cornstarch. Set aside.
3. In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Add coconut oil, a little at a time. Keep mixing.
4. Add egg, vanilla extract, and cold almond milk. Mix until a dough forms.
5. Fold in the strawberry mixture (including the juice).
6. Scoop the batter (about two tablespoon per cookie) onto the prepared baking sheets. Bake for 18-20 minutes, until slightly brown on top. Let cool completely before glazing.
7. To prepare the glaze, combine the confectioners sugar, almond milk, and vanilla. Drizzle over cookies and let set.
I like the strawberries to still be slightly frozen so that they’re not too soggy when dicing. If you feel they’re extra wet, dab them with paper towel to remove some moisture before cutting. Fresh strawberries can also be substituted for those who are knowledgeable in cleaning and checking procedures, as per your own rav.