1. Combine strawberry preserves, orange juice, and zest in a shallow bowl and mix well until smooth, using a whisk to remove any lumps. Set aside.
2. Beat the pareve whipping cream until soft peaks form. Slowly add the instant vanilla pudding mix and beat until stiff.
3. Prepare two 11xfive-inch (28×12.5-centimeter) disposable loaf pans. Spoon some of the preserve mixture into the bottom of each loaf pan, using just enough to coat. Place a layer of ladyfingers on top of the jam. You may need to slightly trim the fingers to fit. Spread or pipe a layer of whip on top of the ladyfingers. Arrange a layer of strawberry slices on top of the whip.
4. For the next layer, dip the bottoms of the ladyfingers into the preserves and place on top of the strawberry slices. Repeat the pattern two more times so you have a total of nine layers, ending with the sliced strawberries. For a more elegant presentation, garnish the top of the tiramisu with whole strawberries and piped rosettes. Reserve remaining strawberry sauce for drizzling.
5. Create a tent out of aluminum foil to cover both pans, and place in refrigerator for at least 8 hours or overnight. Alternatively, you can freeze the tiramisu and simply defrost overnight in the refrigerator before serving.
6. To serve: Cut into portions and drizzle serving plates with reserved strawberry sauce.