1. Slice the skin around the tops of the drumsticks and pull it off the top of the bone. Push down the rest of the chicken and skin, forming a ball around the bottom of each bone.
2. In a bowl, mix oil with spices. Marinate drumsticks in the mixture until ready to grill.
3. In a bowl, mix sweet chili sauce, ketchup, sesame oil, and honey.
4. Grill drumsticks on medium heat for about 15 minutes, then brush on some sauce and flip them. After five more minutes, brush again with the sauce and flip.
5. Place chicken in a pan, cover, and let sit for five minutes.