1. In a shallow plate, combine flour, corn meal, and spices.
2. Sprinkle tilapia fillets with lime juice, salt, and pepper.
3. Dredge in flour mixture until well-coated.
4. Melt butter in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add fish to the pan and cook until golden, or until fish flakes easily with a fork (about four to five minutes on each side).
5. When done, remove tilapia from frying pan and set aside. Keep fish warm by loosely covering with silver foil.
6. While fish is cooking, combine dressing ingredients and mix well until smooth.
7. Lightly grease the same frying pan you used for the tilapia. Heat each taco by cooking in the pan for about one minute on each side.
8. To assemble, place vegetables and feta cheese on the face of each taco. Place one fish fillet on the center of each one. Drizzle with dressing, top with cilantro, and fold gently in half. Serve immediately.