1. Place marinade ingredients in a food processor and pulse until you have a thick paste.
2. Place chicken into a nonreactive 9×13 roasting pan and sprinkle with kosher salt; then, rub the marinade all over; massage it into the meat well.
3. Let marinate at least 4 hours, or overnight in the fridge.
4. Preheat oven to 400°F. Mix glaze ingredients well and let sit at room temperature until needed.
5. Let the chicken come to room temperature and place in preheated oven covered. Cook for 50 minutes.
6. Uncover and brush half of glaze over the chicken.
7. Roast for 10 minutes, then glaze with the remainder of the glaze.
8. Cook until golden brown (another 10 minutes should do it).