1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius).
2. Place ricotta, mozzarella, and Parmesan cheeses into a medium-sized bowl and mix well to combine.
3. Divide pizza dough in half by cutting with a sharp knife. Sprinkle some flour onto two pieces of parchment paper and roll out each dough into a 10×12-inch (25×30-centimeter) rectangle. You may need to stretch the dough slightly to reach the full size, as it tends to spring back a bit.
4. Spread two tablespoons of pesto onto each of the rectangles. Using half of the cheese mixture for each dough, spread filling gently and evenly over the pesto. Spread he filling up until about one inch (two and 1/2 centimeter) from the top of the 12-inch side. Sprinkle each rectangle with half of the diced sundried tomatoes. Tightly roll the dough up, jelly-roll style, starting from the bottom of the 12-inch side. Place seam-side down, sealing the edges of the dough as best you can.
5. Using a serrated knife, gently slice each log into 12 one-inch (two-and-a-half-centimeter) slices and place into greased muffin tins, spiral side up. You should have 24 buns. Spray buns with cooking spray and sprinkle lightly with Parmesan cheese.
6. Bake for 15–17 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Allow to cool for about five minutes and serve.