1. In a pan on the stove, heat the olive oil.
2. Add in the sliced garlic and sauté five minutes until golden.
3. Pour the can of tomatoes into the pan and season with salt and pepper. Mix to combine, then add in the lemon juice and white wine.
4. Allow to cook uncovered on a simmer for 10 to 20 minutes or till reduced a bit.
5. In a separate frying pan, heat olive oil just to coat the pan.
6. Season the fish with salt and pepper on each side then fry on both sides for two minutes.
7. Once fried, pour the tomato garlic wine sauce over the fish and allow to cook an additional two minutes.
8. Serve warm with a wedge of fresh lemon.