1. In a bowl, combine the ground turkey, salt, smoked paprika, granulated garlic, onion powder, cumin, and coriander. Mix well until the seasonings are evenly
2. Using your hands, form the turkey mixture into patties.
3. Heat a skillet over medium heat and add a little oil to coat the bottom. Place the turkey patties in the skillet and cook for about four to five minutes per side, or until they’re cooked through and reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahreneheit (74 degrees Celsius).
4. While the turkey patties are cooking, prepare the hot mayo by combining the mayonnaise and hot sauce in a bowl. Mix until well combined. Add honey if desired.
5. Once the turkey patties are cooked, remove them from the pan and set aside.
6. Assemble your rice bowl by layering rice, turkey patties, and toppings in each bowl.