1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius).
2. Place eggs, sugars, and oil into the bowl of a mixer and whisk until creamy. Beat in the baking powder and soda, cinnamon, coconut, and wheat germ; mix on medium-high speed. Reduce mixer speed to medium and beat in the flour and oats until well combined.
3. Add dried cranberries, almonds, and chips, and mix in gently by hand.
4. Line four 11 x 5-inch (28 x 13-centimeter) loaf pans with Gefen Parchment Paper and divide the mixture evenly between the prepared pans.
5. Using wet hands, smooth and flatten the dough, making sure it’s the same height throughout. Sprinkle the tops lightly
with granola, and press into the dough to adhere.
6. Bake for 20–25 minutes, and allow to cool for about 10 minutes. Remove bars from the pan along with the parchment paper, and slice into one to one-an-a-half-inch (3-to-4-centimeter) bars. Be sure to slice while still a bit warm to prevent cracking.