Coconut milk is one of our favorite pantry staples. It adds an extra touch of richness and creaminess to everything it touches, making it perfect for recipes that are dairy-free or vegan. Not to mention, it’s the perfect alternative to artificial creamers, and is also super versatile. From sweet treats like chocolate cake, creamy yogurt bowls, and refreshing popsicles, to savory dishes like soups and salads. This magic ingredient is capable of so much!
To get you cooking with coconut milk, we’ve rounded up 10 of our best coconut milk recipes for Passover! Be sure to use Gefen Coconut Milk to ensure these recipes come out their best!
- Chocolate Espresso Torte by Chanie Nayman
- Banana Mocha Muffins by Esty Wolbe
- Gluten Free Pizza Recipe by Ronit Peskin
- Peaches and Cream Ice Pops by Sina Mizrahi
- Spicy Beet Potato Salad Bowls by Lindsay Cotter
Creamsicle Macaroons by Simone Miller and Jennifer Robins
- Sticky Date Cake Yogurt Bowls by Lindsay Cotter
- Squash Pear Soup by Estee Kafra
- Roasted Pineapple and Rum Tiramisu by Janie Chazanoff
- Apple Cinnamon Crumb Muffins by Esty Wolbe