Sponsored by Knorr
Dinner just got even easier with Knorr Shakshuka Sauce! It’s loaded with fantastic flavor like garlic, onion, and red peppers that will take any weeknight dish to the next level. Try it in these three crowd-pleaser dinner recipes!
Easy Weeknight Pasta
1 box rigatoni noodles
3/4 to 1 jar Knorr Shakshuka Sauce (depending on your preference)
1/4 cup green olives
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Chopped parsley, for garnish
1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. While the pasta is cooking, warm up the sauce in a large pan.
3. Strain the noodles, reserving 1/4 cup of the pasta water and toss the noodles in the shakshuka sauce. Add the reserved pasta water, a little bit at a time until you get the desired consistency. Toss in the olives and mix.
4. Top with Parmesan cheese and parsley just before serving.
1 and 1/2 pounds ground beef
1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
1/4 cup plain soy or almond milk
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 jar Knorr Shakshuka Sauce
slider buns, for serving
romaine lettuce, for serving
1. Combine the ground beef, bread crumbs, soy milk, egg, and spices in a bowl.
2. Pour the contents of the jar into a medium sized pot and heat over medium-low heat. Form the ground beef into large meatballs and gently place in the sauce. Simmer for 45 minutes.
3. To serve, slice open a slider bun, top with romaine and a meatball.
Pulled Chicken Tacos
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 jar Knorr Shakshuka sauce
Tortillas, avocado, cilantro, chopped tomatoes and red onion, for serving
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cut a few slices across each of the chicken breasts about 1/4 inch deep. Place the chicken in a baking dish.
3. Pour the sauce over the chicken. Cover and bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
4. Place chicken into a large bowl and shred with two forks. Serve in a tortilla with toppings of your choice!
As you can see, Knorr Shakshuka sauce really comes in handy when you want to whip up a quick weeknight dinner but don’t want to compromise on flavor!
I hope you enjoy these meals as much as my family does!