Sukkot is just around the corner, and given that it’s still summer, we’ll probably need some refreshing drinks to keep us cool while outside.
Sure you can go with some cold lemonade or iced tea, but something about sangrias just screams Sukkot. They are super easy and quick to make, taste more delicious the longer they sit (perfect for making ahead), and feel festive with little effort.
We are ALWAYS up for a cold, fruity sangria in the sukkah!
Take a look at the delicious sangrias below that are just brimming with fruity flavors!
- Fruity Summer Sangria by Danny Szychtel
- Strawberry Burst Sangria by Ally Mawhirter
- Blood Orange Watermelon Sangria by Moshe Nafisi
- Summer-Fruit Sangria by Rivky Kleiman
- White Wine Sangria by Heshy Jay
- Fruity English Pimm’s Punch by Chavi Feldman
- Fruity Pomegranate Cooler from the Dining In Cookbook
Please login to comment
View all comments