10 Genius Recipes You Can Make In The Microwave!
So you’re craving a warm, freshly baked cookie but don’t have time or patience to whip up a batch from scratch.
Microwave meals are the answer.
They’re the fastest way to feed those cravings, and only slightly harder than just eating the cookie dough right from the bowl.
And don’t let the microwave limit you to just cookie recipes. We have microwave recipes for salmon, “fried” rice, and chili too!
Check out the recipes below and satisfy those cravings ASAP!
- Microwave Potato Chips by Sara Goldstein
- Cinnamon Spice Mug Cake by Miriam (Pascal) Cohen
- Confetti Mug Cake by Miriam (Pascal) Cohen
- Chocolate Mug Cake by Faigy Grossmann
- Vanilla Mug Cake by Faigy Grossmann
- Jelly Doughnut Mug Cake by Sara and Yossi Goldstein
- Quinoa Chili in a Mug by Camilla Saulsbury
- Poached Salmon with Lemon Sauce by Beth Hensperger
- Chinese Rice by Beth Hensperger
Crispy Molasses Microwave Granola by Erika Schwass