9 Choice Snacks For All-Night Learning on Shavuot
When staying up all night learning on Shavuot, we know the struggle of keeping alert and preventing major hunger is REAL. That’s why we’re bring you a bunch of snack ideas to help fuel your body and keep you going all night!
We chose some recipes that are sweet, some that are salty and a few that are packed with healthy ingredients to ensure you stay energized!
- Oatmeal Thins by Marilyn Ayalon
- Homemade Beef Jerky by Kosher.com Staff
- White Chocolate Cookie Butter Nutty Buddies by Chaia Frishman
- Health Is Best- Chia Seed Peanut Butter Balls by Riva-Fogel-Landy, RDN, CDN
- Truffle & Rosemary Popcorn by Shulamith Betesh
- Low-fat Chewy Oatmeal Bars by Brynie Greisman
- Cookie Butter Pretzel Snack Mix by Shushy Turin
- Chocolate Energy Balls by Faigy Fink
- Apricot Bars from the Dining In Cookbook