1. Combine all dough ingredients and knead to form a dough. Dough will be sticky but should be firm enough to maintain a ball shape. Allow to rise for one hour.
2. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Divide dough in half and roll out each portion into a thin rectangle, about nine inches by 13 inches. Spread six tablespoons oil on the dough. Mix together brown sugar and cinnamon and spread on top.
4. Roll up dough jelly roll style. Slice into 12 slices.
5. Spray a nine- x 13-inch pan with oil spray. Place dough in pan and allow to rise for 20 minutes.
6. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until edges start to brown. Allow buns to cool before glazing.
7. Whisk together glaze ingredients to form a thick paste. Drizzle over buns.