Broccoli Poppers with Mayo Dipping Sauce (Gluten Free)
Parve 3 Servings
- Tree nuts - Egg
- Vegetarian - Pescatarian - Gluten Free
These are sooo good and a nice change from the starchy, heavy sides.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place frozen broccoli in a large resealable bag. Add beaten eggs and shake to fully coat. Combine potato starch, pecans and spices in another bag. Transfer broccoli to the second bag. Shake well to coat. Place broccoli pieces on prepared baking sheet and spray well with cooking spray.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes.
4. For dipping sauce, mix all ingredients together in a small bowl. Serve alongside broccoli poppers.
do these freeze well?
If anyone has the answer to this, please post! Thanks!!!