1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Remove the bumpy skin of the celery root with a knife. Cut into cubes.
3. In the bowl of a food processor fitted with the S blade, process five or six celery root cubes at a time until consistency resembles short grain brown rice, only a bit thicker.
4. Line two to three cookie sheets with parchment paper and spray with oil. Divide the riced celery root so you can lay a thin layer on each pan. Spray the top of each pan of “crumbs.” Combine spices and sprinkle some over each pan.
5. Place each rack on the oven and bake for 20 minutes. Remove pans and toss the “crumbs” so crispy outer pieces go toward the center and less done pieces move to the sides. Return them to the oven and check on them after five minutes. Readiness will depend on how full your tray is and what rack of the oven the pan is on. At this point watch your oven closely and check on the crumbs every few minutes to avoid burning them. They can go from not just ready to burned quality.
6. Allow crumbs to cool before using them in a recipe.