1. In a saucepan over low heat, combine the marinara sauce and wine.
2. Meanwhile, in the bowl of a food processor, combine garlic and onion and pulse until fine. Add the garlic and onion to the saucepan.
3. Add the zucchini, celery, and peppers to the food processor and pulse until coarsely chopped (there should be some larger pieces). Add vegetables to the saucepan.
4. Add basil, salt, and pepper to the saucepan and let sauce simmer for a few minutes.
5. Add chicken pieces to the sauce. Raise heat to medium and cook for one hour. Lower heat and cook an additional 30 minutes. Serve hot.