1. In a bowl, combine filling ingredients.
2. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into large rectangles, about 10×16 inches. Brush dough lightly with beaten egg, then spread filling on top.
3. Line baking sheets with Gefen Parchment Paper.
4. Roll up the dough tightly, jelly-roll style. Press the dough to seal the seam. Cut into 1.5-inch slices and place on baking sheets.
5. Cover and let rise for 30 minutes.
6. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
7. Egg the buns.
8. Bake for 15 minutes.
9. In a bowl, combine glaze ingredients (either coffee or vanilla, or one of each). Drizzle glaze over warm buns.