1. Mix the cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl.
2. Roll out the dough into a four- by- eight-inch rectangle (10×20 centimeters). Spread the cinnamon sugar over it, pressing it in with your fingers.
3. Roll the dough jelly-roll style, halfway across the rectangle.
4. Cut the remaining half into 3/4-inch (2-centemeter) strips, and close each strip over the roll. Curve the roll into a crescent shape and place it on a baking sheet.
5. Curve the roll into a crescent shape and place it on a prepared baking sheet.
6. Repeat with the remaining dough and filling.
7. Let the cakes rise, glaze them, and bake.