1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius). Prepare a Gefen Parchment-lined baking sheet. Cut a piece of parchment paper to fit the bottom of a nine-inch (23-centimeter) springform pan and set in place.
2. In the bowl of a mixer, place sugar, coconut oil or margarine, egg, and extracts and mix until fully combined. Add instant coffee dissolved in pareve milk.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt and add to the mixing bowl; mix to combine. Fold in the chocolate chips. Spread a thin layer to cover the parchment placed in the springform pan. Spread the remaining dough onto reserved baking sheet (it doesn’t have to fill the full sheet or be neat).
4. Place both pans in the oven and bake for 10 minutes. Remove and cool. Break the baking sheet slab into small pieces and mix gently into a container of store-bought (or homemade) vanilla ice cream (you can set aside a handful of crumbs to use as a garnish over the fudge).
5. Spread the ice cream in a nice, thick layer on top of the springform cookie base. Place in freezer until serving.