1. In a large mixing bowl combine the flour blend, coconut sugar and baking soda.
2. Slowly add the almond milk, olive oil, vanilla, and vinegar. Mix well.
3. Fold in the instant coffee and mix lightly.
4. Add to a prepared eight-inch round cake pan.
5. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 minutes.
6. Combine the frosting ingredients and set aside.
7. Remove the cake from the oven and allow it to fully cool off. Using a cake leveler or large knife, divide the cake in two.
8. Place one half of the cake on a plate or round cake tray. Spread half of the coffee frosting evenly on top of the cake.
9. Add the second layer of cake. Spread the rest of the frosting on top. Dust with more Espresso Powder.