1. Combine dressing ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
2. To make the shallots, mix flour and spices in a bowl. Dredge the shallot slices in the mixture.
3. Heat canola oil in a three-quart pot. When the oil is hot, fry the shallots in batches, being careful not to overcrowd the pot, for two minutes per batch. Remove from the pot with a slotted spoon and allow to cool.
4. To make the green beans, fill a six-quart pot three-quarters of the way with water. Add one teaspoon salt and bring to a boil. Add green beans and cook for two minutes. Immediately transfer the green beans to a bowl filled with ice water.
5. When the green beans are cooled, dry them and transfer to a salad bowl. Add the julienned peppers and shredded carrot and drizzle with dressing. Top with crispy shallots and sesame seeds.