1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius). Wash potatoes well, then dry. Pierce each potato a few times with a fork. Place directly on middle rack of oven and allow to bake for one hour. Remove from oven and cool.
2. Cut each potato in half. Scoop out the centers, leaving a quarter inch (2/3 centimeter) to the skin. Place scooped-out potato flesh in a bowl and set aside.
3. Place potato shells on a Gefen Parchment Paper-lined baking sheet. Mix olive oil, kosher salt, and pepper. Brush the insides of the potatoes with mixture.
4. Raise oven temperature to broil. Broil potatoes for three minutes. Remove from oven. Turn potatoes skin side up and brush with remaining mixture. Broil three minutes and remove from oven.
5. Lower oven temperature to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius). Mash the reserved potato with a fork. Add in the chopped broccoli. Add in parve sour cream, crushed garlic, scallions, and onion soup mix. Divide evenly among the potato skins, filling the center of each one.
6. Bake for 15 minutes.