1. Heat a frying pan over medium heat and drizzle in a bit of olive oil. Add the onion and pepper to the pan and sauté.
2. Once the onions have slightly caramelized and the vegetables have softened, add in the minced garlic and sauté until fragrant. Remove vegetables from pan and set aside.
3. Season cutlets with salt and pepper, and then place in a medium bowl with the marinade of your choice.
4. If you have time, allow the chicken to marinate for 20–30 minutes.
5. Heat oil in a large frying pan on medium-high heat. Sear cutlets on both sides, until cooked through. If the chicken was left whole, immediately shred with two forks.
6. Char the tortillas by placing each one onto the burner for around five–10 seconds (depending on how charred you like it). Use tongs to flip it over to char for another five–10 seconds.
7. To assemble the wrap: On the tortillas, place lettuce if desired, sautéed vegetables, chicken, and a drizzle of your favorite sauce. Top with pickled sumac onions if desired. Wrap it up and enjoy!