1. Start by placing a dollop of the pumpkin custard in the corner of the plate. With a silicone round arch plating wedge (which can be purchased at Peppermill) or the back of a spoon, make a small indentation and stroke the tool through it.
2. Break the tart shell into small pieces and scatter them on top of the pumpkin custard.
3. Fill a pastry bag with Marshmallow Fluff and pipe small dots on top of the small tart pieces. Using a kitchen torch, torch Fluff until the edges are browned.
4. Scatter the shards of pecan crisps in between the tart shell pieces.
5. Using a deco spoon or a regular spoon, create dots of different sizes with the cranberry sauce on the other side of the plate.
6. Cut candied oranges into four. Scatter randomly on the plate.