1. Cook the quinoa in two cups of water according to package directions. Set aside to cool.
2. Preheat oven to broil.
3. Clean two cobs of corn and place them under the broiler for 10 to 12 minutes or until a bit charred, turning halfway through. Remove from oven. When cool, slice the corn kernels off the cob. (You will have two cups of corn kernels.)
4. In a large bowl, combine quinoa, black beans, roasted corn kernels, diced avocado, grape tomatoes, and red onion.
5. Prepare the dressing: In a bowl, combine olive oil, red wine vinegar, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper, mustard, garlic, basil cubes, and Truvia. Blend using an immersion blender. (Alternatively, shake well in a container.)
6. Toss the dressing with the quinoa and vegetables. (You will probably have some extra dressing.)