1. Roll out half of the flaky dough to 17- x 11-inch. Combine egg whites and water and brush onto dough.
2. Combine ingredients for filling. Sprinkle half a cup onto dough. Press nuts into dough using a rolling pin.
3. Roll out second part of dough, repeat process with egg whites and filling on both
4. Cut into strips 11 inches x 1/2 inch.
5. Twist both ends in opposite direction until completely twisted to shape into pretzels. Place onto lined cookie sheet. Press gently for ends to stay in place.
6. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 18–20 minutes. Do not overbake!
7. Prior to serving, sprinkle with confectioners sugar.
8. Invert dough onto clean Gefen Parchment Paper. Repeat process with egg whites and filling on other side.
9. Invert second part of dough onto first dough.