1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. Cut puff pastry into circles (using cookie cutter or drinking glass)
3. In the center of one circle, place two pieces of gelt and cover with another puff pastry circle on top
4. Use a fork to press the edges together as tightly as you can so the chocolate does not ooze out in the oven
5. Place on a greased pan, and brush with heavy cream. Sprinkle Turbinado Sugar on top
*Alternative: to make it parve, brush with egg wash instead of heavy cream
6. Place in oven for 25-30 minutes (until golden brown). Top with you favorite chocolate, spreads, and candies — GET CREATIVE!!